Roll over image to zoom in
- HIGH PRECISION - The easy to read and backlit display on the CO-Z Digital Level Box provides angle measurements accurate to 0.1 degrees. The tool provides angle measurements through a full 360 degrees in 90-degree increments throughout all quadrants, providing angle measurements from the horizontal and vertical. The power button and the zero buttons provide full functionality to read exact angle measurements relative to horizontal or to a set angle for relative angle measurement.
- VERSATILE APPLICATION - The Digital Level Box makes fast and accurate measurements in all woodworking applications where blade angles are important. Table saws and miter saws can be set to exact angles rather than relying on visual estimates. The tool is useful in auto maintenance, construction, carpentry, and machining. The tool functions as a level or bevel in any application where angle measurement is needed.
- STRONG MAGNET BASE - The highly attractive magnetic base on the bottom edge of the level box attaches firmly to saw blades, saw tables, posts, or any steel surface. When the tool is firmly attached to the plane surface to be measured, you can read an accurate measurement while keeping your hands free for adjustments or other work.
- PROTECTIVE CARRY POUCH - The digital level box comes with a protective carry pouch that fits on a belt or other strap. When working in multiple areas or working on roofs, ladders, or elevated surfaces, you will be able to keep the level close at hand and protected.
- COMPACT CONSTRUCTION WITH LONG BATTERY LIFE - The Level Box is constructed of aluminum alloy and ABS and at 2.4 x 2.4 x 1 inches, it is easy to fit into tight spaces where ordinary levels cannot go. The tool will remain operational on a single AAA battery for more than 50 hours of use.