Roll over image to zoom in
- The Most Accurate Wall Scanner- Tavool specializes in stud finder for years and adopts the most Advance Sensors Technology for accurately & quickly locating studs wood metal AC wires! In all modes, this wall scanner always detect and indicate the Live AC Wire. Whether you are a professional, homeowner or a DIY enthusiast, you can find great use in this electronic stud scanner
- 4 IN 1 Multiplication Plus Deep Detection - This digital wall scanner includes four different scanning modes for woods, beam, joist, metals, AC wires and deeply embedded objects behind floor, ceiling, wall. Stud mode detects wooden beams and joists in drywall up to 1.2 inches. Metal mode detects pipe , rebar, aluminum and copper up to 1.57 inches.Deep mode detects wood and metal parts located up to 1.77 inches while 85~240 volt AC current for voltage and live electrical lines up to 2.36 inches
- Upgrade Design of LCD Screen - Displaying the Desired Stud Material As Well As the Precise Position of the Stud - The Tavool digital stud scanner features large LCD display together with the big sound to detect the accurate location of stud metal Ac wires. When find the material, the LCD display will indicate the direction and the intensity of sound tells whether you are more close to the target. The fast detection saves users time and efforts, making the task completion EASIER
- Automatic Calibration and Ergonomic Grip for Comfortable Use - Turning on the stud finder and Completing Calibration. The automatic calibration before using provides users with maximum reliability and accuracy. Then put it on the wall. The wood beam finder will flash once it has picked up the edge of a stud.The ergonomic design of this wall stud finder makes it comfortable to hold from any angle
- Professional Design with Top Quality - Tavool has been dedicated to Research and develop stud finders for many years, and we have a professional team and mature productions process. This stud joist finder wall detector can quickly locate the metal wood AC wire that are hidden in the walls, floors and ceilings of your house, help you find the exact stud while installing TVs, cabinets, garage shelves etc.